Pages - Menu

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

THE CANOE RACE

Ever since I was eight years old, I have gone to Upper Peninsula Bible Camp in Michigan. I went as a camper for 7 years and last year I was a Junior Counselor. It's a great place and I have so many hilarious memories there.

One such memory, it the annual 4th of July canoe race. This memory comes from my first year as a Junior Varsity camper and let's just say, it's probably the most funnies/insane/crazy thing I have ever witnessed.

I would like to share this experience with you.
In pictures.

Let it begin.
























I thoroughly enjoyed that memory and making these pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Like oh my gawd did all those people drown?

    P.S. maybe you should illustrate your next book? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should link this to facebook and your Counselor group. I'm sure they would appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete