Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

THE Decision



That's right. folks, I've chosen a school. I've collected over one dozen articles of clothing from my college canvassing. Below are some of the ones that made it to the end, besides Liberty (I couldn't find my t-shirt). I visited so many awesome schools; it was hard to chose one. But I did.

It's the last picture, for those of you who just want to scroll to the bottom. I'll be posting again soon why I chose the school I did, but I just wanted to make it public.

It's about time, after all.














4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Gabs! You're going to love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Uncle Brandon :D I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the photo where you are in midair :)
    -G
    P.S. Have fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete