Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 29, 2012

Greetings from an . . . author?

My name is Gabriella Sloan -but you can call me Gab - and I wrote a book.

Now that that's out of the way - let me tell you a little about me. I'm a 16 year-old girl from a tiny town that's surrounded by corn fields. I'm a huge dork who loves reading and writing. I spend most of my time at public school, hanging with my friends, or typing furiously on my little computer. I never really thought my stories would go anywhere, or be anything more than daydreams I had to put on paper, but suddenly I had finished my book - and the only thing I could do next was hold it in my hands.

Mind you, it's not going to be in bookstores anytime soon. I self-published (well, my parents did) at createspace.org. But . . . my dream is that someday it will be sitting on a bookshelf next to countless others, waiting to be bought and read by someone other than my close friends and family. (Not that they aren't awesome or anything!)

This blog is just another step in my little life - a hope, a dream, of me becoming something more. I hope that somebody can find this little blog and help me along of my journey to becoming a published author someday.

That's all I've got for now. I'll post again soon, about something. Have a good day.
-Gab

No comments:

Post a Comment