Pages - Menu

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Street Basketball

In my life, I have made up many games. Fun games, dumb games, lumber games. Games involving humans or brooms. Games in which life has meaning or in which I can pretend to be an Indian or a lion. Recently, whilst I was sitting on the bench during a basketball game, I started talking to an amusing ginger girl named Cass. Cass, you see, understands my motifs in creating games for myself and between the two of us, we might just have created the most exciting and entertaining game of all games. 

Street Basketball . . . of death. The following is an atrocious power point that contains not only the best game ever but also awful grammar and mechanics
Just click the link (it will take you to my slideshare website so you can view the power point) and enjoy. 

Street Basketball


No comments:

Post a Comment