Pages - Menu

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

2 years of this

Hey, guys. 

My blog is officially two years old. 

The Terrible Twos.

Thank goodness blogs are not like small humans (hopefully). 

But I just wanted to say thank you to those of you who have taken the time to read my work and been a part of my life, whether online or off, whether for two years of if this is your first time reading. I love you and am so thankful for you. 

I just wanted to do a quick look back over the past two years. To when - 

I didn't have a brother yet and I was convinced his name was going to be Ptoelmy. 


Thank goodness you didn't listen to me, Bamber. Owen is a much safer choice. 

To when  we survived the end of the world together. 



To my most favorite blog post ever.



 To the one you guys liked the most and I still can't understand why.


To when you guys voted on the cover for my first novel.


To when I officially made Riley Girl for sale and I was terrified but so excited I couldn't breathe.



To when I (arguably) made the worst mistake of my life an uploaded a video about Tofu to youtube. 


 To when I started writing short stories. I couldn't/wouldn't have posted them without your support.


 To my senior year of high school and it's beautiful, bittersweet chaos.


To my first days of college in a brand new state over 400 miles away from my home. 


To now, this moment, where I can look back and be so utterly thankful for all of you and this beautiful life I have been given. 


To conclude, I thought I'd throw in a throwback Tuesday worthy selfie of me two years ago and now for your viewing pleasure. 

I was such a dork. 
Good thing that hasn't changed. 






2 comments:

  1. Gabbie, I have only just gotten the time to finally read your recent blogs and to, hopefully, write mine, and I just want to tell you how much I love you. I have only known you for roughly 78 days. What a short amount of time to have known a person so important to you and close to your heart. And you are, close and important to my heart. I know for a fact that I could not have survived this semester and Rush without you to listen to me rant about rush or boys or classes or just life in general. And I thank you for that. You have made my life better simply by being in it. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much, Sarah. Thank you for being such a great friend. You are amazing.

    ReplyDelete