Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 18, 2012

10 Billion Things About Me

10 Billion Things About Me

I felt the need to make a post about me. 10,000,000,000 things about me. I'm shooting for at least 12.

Why, you ask?

My English teacher thought our autobiographies were pitiful and said we don't know ourselves very well.
I took it as a challenge.


1) My name is Gabriella Sloan, which means strength of God. I would like to think I get my strength from God and not from myself, but I am a very flawed individual. 

2) I grew up on a farm with my four aunts. As a result, I think I can hold up in a fight. 

3) I drank horse de-wormer when I was three and the only thing I remember is watching Free Willie in the hospital room. 

4) I refused to learn how to read as a child and refused to sleep by myself until I was 11 years old. 

5) I started writing when I was about 6 or so. My first ever story was about raindrops and hearts. I finished my first novel a few days after my 15th birthday..

6) I have always dreamed of helping people, but with a focus on teenagers. I love trying to help people work through their problems, but sometimes I have a problem with listening. 

7) (this one is odd) When I was 8 I looked into a mirror and didn't recognize myself. I can't picture my face in my head -- I always find myself looking at my reflection and not being sure if it's me. Whenever I think of myself, I always have dark brown hair and eyes and a round face. 

8) When I grow up, I want to get married to someone and stay married to them for my entire life. 

9) I love cookie dough and icing even though I shouldn't eat it because of my lactose intolerance. 

10) I always sing when I drive. 

11) I really want to prove that I can do whatever I want to in my life. I want to be a writer and have people read my books and learn something from them, even if they hate the actual book.

12) I write poems. 


I might know who I am yet, but I know where I've come from and the things that make me happy. 
And for now, that's enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment