Pages - Menu

Friday, April 26, 2013

Riley Girl Cover

For those of you who don't know I have been working with a graphic designer to make a new cover for my book Riley Girl. 

His name is Tony Vandercar and he's really awesome. His website is at: http://www.girardgraphics.com/

Today he sent me four possible covers and I wanted to share them with you.


NUMERO UNO



TWO


THREE





I saved my favorite one for last!

FOUR


Which one is your favorite?
You can comment below or visit Riley Girl's facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Riley-Girl/221906627954069


4 comments:

  1. I don't think my vote counts because I like the title from the fourth, eye from the third, and city from the second. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^ Well, I want to know people's opinions, of course! And I value both of yours:)
    Teresa - my favorite eye color is the third, but I just like the outline of the fourth cover the best. It's more ominous, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the eye from 1, the title print from 2, and the city from 4 but that is only my humble opinion and I love what you are doing with all of them!

    ReplyDelete