Pages - Menu

Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Post Where Everything is a Zombie

Here's a fun fact about me:

I like zombies.

I like zombie shows, zombie movies, and I even have a zombie poster in my room. I call her Lucy.


I'm not morbid (well, most of the time) but I just enjoy horror movies. When I was little, I used to watch zombie movies with my dad and we bonded that way. One of my closest friends, Petra, and I have zombie movie marathons because we're just that nerdy.

My favorite show, besides Downton Abbey, is Walking Dead. So when AMC came out with an app called 'Dead Yourself,' it immediately became a priority in my life to zombify all the people around me.

I became slightly obsessed and unfortunately had to delete the app about 4 hours after I got it because of my inability to focus on any other task.

But I saved my favorites for my blog, of course! 

Zombie Job


 Zombie Matthew

 Zombie Noah

 Zombie Mayflower

Zombie Flannel

 Zombie Germ-ex 

Zombie Me (in a scarf)

I hope you enjoyed my creepy, fangirl post.

1 comment: